Open Door Valet was founded as a traditional valet parking service provider. Although we’ve grown over the years into larger territories and a wider range of services, we’ll always continue to provide you with the best professional valet services available. We understand that valet services are a continuation of your business. It’s our number one priority to make sure your guests experience the same quality service entering and leaving your establishment as you provide during their stay.
If you’re a business local to Philadelphia, Bucks County, or Princeton; let Open Door Valet bring “Parking Lot Zen” to your lot, improve your lots appearance, efficiency, and your guests overall experience.
- Restaurant Valet Services
- Hotel Parking Management
- Healthcare Campuses
- Country Clubs
- Entertainment Venues
Why Choose Open Door Valet?
- We work direct with your management staff to deliver a customized plan that meets your exact needs.
- We started as a small local valet car service and understand that different establishments have different budgets. We’ll never forget our roots and we’ll work together to meet your budgetary needs.
- We offer “Parking Lot Zen”! Let us maximize your lots capacity all while creating a more aesthetic appearance and improving the overall experience for your guests.
- All guests are greeted and departed with warm welcomes and goodbyes!
- Our entire staff is hand picked and given our 5 star training to ensure every type of vehicle can be handled properly and their keys accounted for.
- We’re here for you and your patrons rain or shine! We offer umbrella service when the weather doesn’t cooperate. It’s the extra little touches that truly make a difference.
- A professional sign and podium is available to let guests know we’re here for them. If you’d prefer no sign or podium, just let us know.
- Depending on the size and needs of your venue, we can arrange shuttle service for your patrons.
- We’ve saved the best for last . . . we’re parking authority compliant! That means no matter what, your guests will never receive a parking ticket during their time at your establishment.
Insurance = Peace of Mind
We’ve mentioned that all our drivers are hand picked and went through our 5-star training program correct? Well, even though that’s great to know, accidents do still happen. At Philadelphia based Open Door Valet, our claim record is substantially lower than the national industry average, which means chances are nothing will happen. Even so, you can rest assured knowing that on the rare occasion of a mishap; we are insured with a two million dollar Garage Keeper’s Liability policy. If you’re planning a large event we can increase our coverage to meet your requirements. Lastly, because everyone should cross their “T’s” and dot their “I’s”, we have a Certificate of Insurance available for inspection at any time.
**Certificates of Additional Insurance can be available within 1 business day, for a nominal charge.
Restaurant Valet Services
Restaurant valet car services are the most common form of traditional valet. Open Door Valet is the only provider offering “Parking Lot Zen” to make sure that the capacity of the lot at your restaurant is maximized all while making your lot look amazing and delivering unbeatable, professional, and friendly service for your guests. We’re proud to be the fastest growing restaurant valet provider in Philadelphia, Bucks County, and Princeton and we sincerely hope you’ll choose Open Door Valet as your restaurant valet service provider.
Hotel Parking Management
Hotel parking management is one of the most difficult hospitality environments to manage. Like any valet service, our team and the services we provide to your guests reflect your establishment at their arrival and their departure. It’s incredibly important to choose a hotel-parking provider that understands your hotels needs and the expectations you have. Philadelphia based Open Door Valet will work with you to organize a team of our professionals to handle your hotel parking environment. We offer hotel valet drivers, hotel doormen, bellmen, and a trained manager that works direct with you to ensure every night runs smooth and your guests are well taken care of.
Health Care Campuses
Typically we think of valet car services to be a luxury for those dining out, or arriving at a theater or hotel. The reality is valet parking is also the first step to making sure that health care campuses are providing the best possible patient care. At Open Door Valet we offer valet services to health care campuses as a continuation of your value and determination to treating your patients with the best care possible. Oftentimes, patients are too weak to find parking and make their way through the parking lot into your facility; not to mention it could be very dangerous during inclement weather conditions. You can rely on our hospital valet parking team to greet your patients with warmth and compassion making their patient stay, that much better. Call Open Door Valet today to talk about a plan that works for you.
While we service fine dining establishments, incredible hotels, and gorgeous theatres, we understand that the image of country club is more important to you than any other establishment. Country clubs have an image to uphold for the outside world and level of respect and courtesy to deliver to their owners that can’t be matched. At Philadelphia based Open Door Valet only our most trusted staff are appointed to your country club. Our team will hand pick your very own valet drivers, doormen, bellman and manager to oversee your hospitality environment. Contact us today to discuss your needs and see how we can exceed your expectations.
At Open Door Valet we’re proud to offer valet services to more than just your typical restaurant. We pride ourselves in our ability to make our valet parking services part of what makes a night memorable. We understand there’s nothing like a night out on the town to see a show at a beautiful theatre or amazing entertainment venue. Let us be the staff to greet your guests and manage their parking needs. We understand the stress involved with finding parking in busy city’s or small towns. Let us work with you to organize a valet parking plan that works for you. Whether you have an onsite lot or not, we’ll find a solution to make entering and leaving your venue a stress-free experience for your guests.